Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Delish!

I saw this cute oven and thought wowie! I would love this to be in my kitchen (along with the pink fridge). I love color, flowers, and anything that makes my house that much prettier. Anyway, its not like its the most amazing thing ever but I really thought it was cute!

11 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I LOVE IT!!!! All you'd need after getting this baby is a cute vintage apron to match!

Jek said...

No, in fact it is the cutest thing in the world. i am covetous!

Kass Martin said...

That is the awesomest oven ever! I will update as soon as I do something fun, or think of something fun. I tell you what, I feel like I am a single mom with 3 kids. It's getting better though so for sure more posts to come. Hey, for sure come to the class. come tomorrow at 7 at the mall one. Whatcha think? So did you get the fridge or just wanna?

In Season said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jayne Layne said...

Time out people! I didn't actually get it :) I just want it! Its $4,500 if any wants to donate, feel free!

alexis said...

i will pitch in as long as you use it to bake me cupcakes whenever i want!

Mitch said...

If you buy that I will not only never allow you to cook me food again, but i will totally disown you and john. Waste of money. Don't turn your house into a dollhouse, and your man into a fairy. He's bound to turn gay one day with appliances such as these.

jill said...

That is SO CUTE!!! Where'd you see it?

partii said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Who wouldn't die for this! Are you maybe going to get this??

partii said...

That was me btw, thought I'm sure Nick would've said the exact same thing. Since's he's PROUD to be a fairy, MITCH!

The Zeediks said...

I'm dying. Unbelievable. That is so so cute.