I have this clock in my house that I really liked, but I started to get really sick of it. I saw one of Jessica's friends that gave her clock a makeover so i decided i would try to do it. Well I am not sure if I like it as much, but I thought I would share. You see the first picture where it was green (which i really liked) and the second picture is the finished product. I did it really fast. There are things I would have done different... Like paint the hands black, I didnt have the patience.
Should I have kept it green?? Sorry Mom, you gave this to me (but I picked it out). Jon made the comment that he was hoping I would have kept the only "non-pink" thing not pink...

4 comments:
Are you a freak? How could you not love that! don't think twice!
Jayne that is absolutely darling!!! We should make one this weekend for sure! I have quite few ugly clocks.
Good job!
So cute. Post a picture with it in the room (like the one where it's green) So we can see the whole finished product. You are so talented.
i saw it in person and it kicks butt, as does the rest of the house.
Post a Comment