My Weekend Away...
Last weekend I headed back east to see my east coast family. I left Wednesday and got back on Monday. It was a quick trip but it really was SO great to see everyone and be back in Maryland. I really love it there and seriously just think it is so pretty! My trip started off at the ribbon outlet on Thursday. my sisters have been wanting to go for quite some time so we headed off to see what we could find...

Most of this is Jenn's ribbon but you get the jist. It sort of was a hole in the wall place, but they really had GREAT stuff and it was SO CHEAP!!
Later that night we had Nicholas' big baseball game. It was a great game, we bbq'd, chatted, and froze our tails off. It was really windy, but still really fun
Friday day we just hung around. Jill and I took her kids and went to grab lunch and after wards I took Caroline back to Jenn's and we had the little girls play while Jill took a nap.
Friday night the five of us below went to dinner at this great Mexican place called Tia Queda and went to see Baby Mama afterwards.


Jennifer's store is was one of my favorites, I loved the outside and I loved this big pink and black thing, I am not sure what they are called. I could do this day all over again.

Finally, Sunday. We went to church and afterwards headed to Jills for a delicious BBQ. That was the perfect way to end the trip.
Last but not least... Nick had the little kids over for a trampoline sleepover on Sunday night. We all hung out there for a while, and read stories, and heard Nicholas play the guitar. 
The trip was definitely too short, but really it was so great to get out there. I miss everyone already, but am sure glad to I got to see everyone. I can't wait until we get back together in July for the Beach!
Thanks East Coasters!!
7 comments:
Great post Jayne! I had so much fun! Come back soon! I love you!!
By the way, the big polka dot thing is called a silo.;)
Lucky Fart.......siiiigh
What a fun weekend. I want to hire you and your sisters to decorate my house. Everything you guys do is sooo cute!
So fun Jayne! I am glad you got some time with your sisters! You guys are all so cute!
Great post!!! I miss you! Why didn't I think of putting it all in a nutshell like you? I'm slow.
aww how fun! u guys are so cute!
(bangs on u would be cute too!)
How fun! The antique store looks adoreable. and I want some of that ribbon. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment