Thursday, May 15, 2008



THE MADNESS!!

My sister Jennifer posted yesterday about her house and how it was clean but that something was bugging her.... Well turns out she was going crazy about her messy closets. The first thing that came to my mind was "you think yours is bad??"

Jon has been remodeling our house. Which is GREAT, but I speak for both of us when I say we are ready for it to be done! The outcome will be so awesome but please look at what I have been living in for 6 weeks.

First the kitchen... I can't tell you the last time I used a plate or bowl or even started the dishwasher. You might say "At least do the dishes" I CAN'T I don't have the desire. Sad to admit but really there is no point!



Second, the living room! Please notice the dust. That is on the bottoms of our feet 24/7. You might say "why don't you vacuum?" oh we have a million times, but to no avail, two hours later its back to BAD! Please notice the ShopVac. It has been wheeled and left in every room in the house.

And finally our bathroom (the new one) It is so NICE, and I am so excited for it to be done, but right now we our showring in this, with no door, no bath rugs, no nothing! You might say "Why don't you use the other bathroom?" Thats being worked on too and even worse.

So all in all I am so thankful that Jon knows how to do this, and it really will be so nice when it is done, but for the first time ever I WANT TO CLEAN MY BUTT OFF! There is dust everywhere!

6 comments:

Jek said...

Beauty is pain, but it will all be worth it!! Can't wait to see the final pics of everyroom. Your house is so dang darling and charming!

partii said...

Is Jek referring to her plastic surgery? Yes--living in drywall dust stinks bad. I can't wait to see the final product. It will of course be worth it! Good job Jon!

partii said...

Oops! Me again.

Mitch said...

Call me if you need help cleaning up. I'm a pretty kick ass cleaner upper when i put my mind to it.

jill said...

Jayne, what are you doing to your house? New windows? What?

Karen said...

That is pretty bad, poor girl. You may have tp take a day off at some point.
Seriously, it will really be neat when it is done.