Monday, May 12, 2008

GOOD JOB JONNY!
It wouldn't be appropriate for me not to acknowledge the newest graduate. I am so proud that he did this! He has worked so hard not only at school but also carried a full time job the whole time!

He is hardest worker I know!

Good Job, Jon. I love you!

8 comments:

Kass Martin said...

Congrats Congrats. That is so awesome. One day Brian will do that too. You look great in that robe jon! Wooohoo!

Jek said...

Yeah jon boy! Not only an you put up a good chair rail you can graduate from college!

alexis said...

congrats! you guys look hot! ok, i will make it my mission to find shaynes makeup for you and when i see you next we will play with colors!

jill said...

Congratulations!!!! That's a great accomplishment!!! I'm sure that you're relieved.

JENNIFRO said...

Way to go big JON!!! I am so proud of you! You guys look really cute. Come visit!

I was raised in a barn said...

Way to go Jon!! That is way awesome! huge relief I am sure! Jayne you look so cute! After I have this baby I want you to come dress me-i need help and have no idea what is cute anymore.

Mitch said...

Felicidades Juan! Ojala que puedas seguir en el camino de dios. Ya tu saaabes. JAJA!

Meg and T.J. said...

Congrats Jon!!! That is a huge deal! I am so excited for Teej to finish! We are so sad that we aren't going to be neighbors. maybe one day!? Lets hang out soon!
XOXO Meg